Fine Arts Scholarship Auditions
Scholarship auditions will be held on Friday, March 22 from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Sign up for an audition on Thursday, March 21 during check-in.
You MUST bring your completed scholarship application to the audition!
Fine Arts: Music
- Location: Zimmerman Center, Room 219
- Please come prepared with a song of your choice to perform.
Fine Arts: Drama
- Location: Zimmerman Center, Hamill Hall
- Skit, Human Video, Reading or Recitation
- Please come prepared with your drama and/or human video.
Fine Arts: Media
- Submit your prepared written explanation and CD/DVD at The Big Event Check-in.
- Three minute video or a designed website
- Must be self-produced.
Fine Arts: Short Sermon
- Location: Evans Building, Preaching Lab
- Five-Minute Sermon
- Please come prepared with your short sermon.
Prospective Music, Communications, Drama, and Preaching & Evangelism majors may audition with a CBC representative for scholarships. Auditions are granted to all first-time students to Central Bible College. Scholarships are renewable up to eight semesters, and will only be applied if the student receives the required GPA each semester (not cumulative) and remains in good standing with the school.
Following The Big Event you will be contacted by the
CBC Scholarship Coordinator regarding your award.
The following are awards available through the Fine Arts Scholarship:
||# Semesters Eligible
||GPA to keep award