Requirements For Admission
Central Bible College accepts students without regard to race, color, or national origin provided all other entrance requirements are met. However, it is required that all students subscribe to and personally practice scripturally-given standards of moral behavior.
- The applicant should have a definite born-again experience.
- The applicant should have a definite heart conviction that God has called him or her into His service.
- The applicant must be a graduate of an accredited high school. Non high school graduates must pass the GED test. High school graduates having less than a 2.0 grade point average (GPA) or who were graduated in the lower 50 percent of their graduating class may be admitted on academic probation.
- Applicants who have been home schooled at the high school level must provide adequate records verifying grades and completion. When any or all records have been graded and signed by parents, the applicant must provide documentation indicating that he/she has taken and passed the GED examination or provide ACT/SAT scores which are consistent with the the current admissions policy of the college.
- The applicant must be in good health. A medical questionnaire is required. The questionnaire along with instructions will be supplied by the admissions office.
- The applicant must submit current ACT/SAT scores. Where such are not available, the student will have opportunity to take the ACT at CBC. However, an additional fee is charged for the service.
Note: The ACT code number for CBC is 2268; SAT, CLEP, and TOEFL is 6085.
Central Bible College reserves the right to reject any application or terminate any student at any time for reasons it might consider adequate.