Central Bible College is not currently admitting new students into the Degree Completion program for the 2012-2013 academic year. The next admission opportunity is tentatively scheduled for fall 2013.
- Have completed 64 credit hours or an A.A. or A.S. from an accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of no less than 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have a minimum of three years of significant work and/or ministry experience.
- Complete a formal application form supplied by the Enrollment Services.
- Engage in professional ministry practice or be involved in a local church.
- Complete a financial aid application. (The financial aid package for Degree Completion differs from the traditional on campus program).
If you do not have the required 64 hours, you may:
- Complete an Associate of Arts or the 64 credits hours through CBC (campus or online).
- Earn credit through CLEP or DSST exams (contact Alice Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
- Earn credit for your life experience through credit by portfolio.
Degree Completion courses through CBC are fully accredited, and federal financial aid is available to qualifying applicants.
To apply for courses available in the upcoming semester, call an Admissions Representative at 1-800-831-4222 ext. 1290 or apply online